Kitchen & Bathroom Concept Design
It's time to make your dream space a reality.
CBS Bahamas is the one-stop-shop for all your home improvement and building needs. We live by our commitment of providing our customers with access to quality products at a fantastic value, while also offering superb customer service. In living up to this commitment, we provide expert advice & solutions from our talented staff - including a Concept Design service for customers wishing to build their dream kitchen (or bathroom).
Concept Design - Pricing:
Rendering: $90 + VAT
This initial fee covers the 3-D rendering and detailed quote for your Kitchen or Bath project, with up to 2 revisions. Your customized rendering & quote will be crafted exclusively for you - our expert Concept Designers will take your suggestions, desires, and preferences into account when desiging your dream space.
NOTE: This fee will be credited towards the final invoice if you proceed with the order.
Click here to pay the fee online.
Line Drawings: $227.27 + VAT
If you fell in love with your 3-D rendering, but wish to purchase your kitchen elsewhere, you may purchase your detailed line drawings directly from us. These drawings will be needed in order for you to obtain & install your cabinetry from other suppliers or builders.
NOTE: This fee is NOT applicable for persons buying their cabinetry through CBS Bahamas.
Click here to pay the fee online.
Visit our expansive Kitchen & Bath showroom at our SouthWest Plaza location, or email us to arrange a free consultation at your project site.
Meet Hillary Ann
Hillary Ann is an expert; a true connoisseur of kitchen design.
With over 100 completed projects under her belt, she holds the title of having designed & managed more high-end kitchen installs than any other concept designer within The Bahamas.
Hillary Ann can only be found at CBS Bahamas; where she will help you to #buildbeautiful.
We Make it Easy
Our expert Concept Designers make it easy (and stress free) to turn your dreams into reality. We are the only company that offers a full suite of in-house design services; allowing you to visualize your new space in a way that's unmatched by the competition. We offer top of the line cabinetry, countertops, fixtures, vanities, etc. and a hands-on Project Manager that will make your next renovation project an easy undertaking. We will provide full renderings and designs free of charge.
We believe in products that are built to last; so we proudly supply special order cabinetry from U.S. Cabinet Depot.
U.S. Cabinet Depot is one of the leading distributors of RTA (ready-to-assemble) cabinetry. Their industry leading turnaround time and best-in-class distribution network means that you'll get your custom designed kitchen or bathroom cabinets ordered, delivered, and installed in the shortest time frame possible.
U.S. Cabinet Depot is known for providing breath-taking cabinetry in both framed (Highland Series) & frameless (Alpine Series) options. U.S. Cabinet Depot's line of Rev-A-Shelf cabinet & drawer accessories adds true functionality & efficiency to an already beautiful product offering.
Scroll down for more information on our cabinet features & specs.
What's a kitchen without a jaw-dropping countertop?
We offer a variety of options when it comes to beautiful countertops. Whether you choose Solid Surface, Quartz, Marble, Granite, or HD Laminate; we've got you covered. Our expert sales associates can outline the benefits of each countertop surface material, while recommending and arranging a suitable fabricator / installer.
We've been a long time supplier of Wilsonart products- providing you with direct access to over 500 designs of varying surface materials. While we can special order just about any option, we also stock a wide selection of colors and styles in a variety of surface types; sure to suit any taste or application.
U.S. Cabinet Depot Product Information
You have no idea how thrilled we are that you’ve selected CBS Bahamas as the supplier for your new cabinetry. We’re looking forward to this upcoming project, and we’re looking forward to being there for you every step of the way.
The below terms & conditions describe the practices of CBS Bahamas, Ltd. and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and brands. These policies are meant to provide further information on our special-order supply process as we embark on this new & exciting cabinetry project.
Design Services - Terms, & Conditions
- Our ‘Fit Guarantee’ promises that your cabinets will fit perfectly into the designed space or area. After performing our site visit, and finalizing our line drawings, we can guarantee that your special-ordered cabinetry will fit into your space exactly as planned and described during the design process.
- If you are unable to accommodate a site visit (or prefer to proceed without one), a ‘No Site Visit’ waiver can be provided. By signing this waiver, you are in agreeance that any discrepancies relating to cabinetry fit or layout will be the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Cabinetry designs are considered finalized once the customer has approved the design and paid the initial deposit. Once a design is marked as finalized there can be no further changes or alterations to the design. Any changes that occur to the project space or opening after the final site visit will void our ‘Fit Guarantee.’ Please note that designs incorporating appliances will use standard appliance heights unless otherwise specified by the customer during the design and layout process.
- CBS Bahamas does not provide or arrange installation of cabinetry products. Installation of cabinetry is the sole responsibility of the customer. CBS Bahamas may offer a list of suggested installers, but will take no liability or responsibility as it relates to the quality of the installation. CBS Bahamas will also not be liable for replacing or repairing any cabinetry components that may have been damaged or compromised due to improper installation.
- In the event that cabinetry components arrive damaged or destroyed from our overseas vendor, CBS Bahamas will accept full responsibility for replacing these compromised components in the shortest timeframe possible; and at no additional expense to the customer. However, any additional costs arising from delayed installation or completion will not be at the responsibility of CBS Bahamas.
- CBS Bahamas is only responsible for providing the components and products listed on the final agreed upon quote. Your Project Manager will ensure that you are clear on exactly what items will be provided as part of your order before you sign off on the quote and place the deposit.
- Upon approval of a cabinetry design, a 50% deposit is due in order to place the initial order with our vendors. Payments can be made via cash, credit card, or bank transfer. Please enquire directly with your Project Manager for more information related to making payments and deposits.
- Once your special-order cabinetry has arrived and been inspected, payment of the outstanding balance will be required prior to the cabinetry being delivered or made ready for pickup.
- Standard lead time for special order cabinetry is 4 weeks after the initial deposit is made. However, it is important to note that unexpected delays are possible and may arise. While we will do our absolute best to avoid any unexpected delays; CBS Bahamas will not be held liable for orders that may be delayed unexpectedly and do not arrive within a the originally specified timeframe. Your Project Manager will keep you updated on a constant basis as it relates to lead time and estimated arrival date.
- There is no delivery fee associated with our cabinetry products. Further information on our various delivery programs can be viewed at: https://www.cbsbahamas.com/delivery
- Customers wishing to have their cabinetry delivered to a Mailboat should indicate this as early as possible to their Project Manager to ensure proper packaging & protection of cabinetry components. Further delivery options for out island customers can be viewed at: https://www.cbsbahamas.com/outislands
- In line with our standard delivery policy, Customers will be required to sign a 'Proof of Delivery' acknowledging safe receipt of items & packages at the time of delivery. Once this document has been signed; CBS Bahamas will no longer be held liable for any claims of damaged or compromised cabinet components.
- Your Project Manager will provide you with the latest warranty information as per your cabinetry supplier. CBS Bahamas will honor any manufacturer or vendor supplied warranties unless otherwise stipulated.
Shop Our In-Stock Kitchen Products
We may be well known for our beautiful & functional cabinetry, but we can also supply just about any other product you may need to complete your new-build or renovation.
With our 'One-Stop-Shop' program, you can receive a sizable discount on your entire project by cross-shopping from our other departments. Furthermore, we will assign you a detail-oriented project manager to assist you every step of the way with all aspects of your project.